We pay cash for your books, printed or recorded merchandise, and some types of
software. We only buy merchandise in person at one of our local HPB stores.
- We cannot make an offer until we see the merchandise.
- Each buy is different and will be evaluated individually.
- We'll make you an offer based on the condition of the merchandise
and supply and demand.
- No appointment is needed; we buy any time we're open.
- Sellers must remain in store until the merchandise evaluation is
- When you bring us merchandise you want to sell, you must have a
government-issued photo ID with you.
- Sellers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or
- We may ask to see valid proof of purchase for some of the items you
sell to us.
- State and local ordinances regarding buying and selling used
merchandise will be followed.
- We reserve the right to decline to buy merchandise.
The personal information you provide is confidential and will not be
sold, rented, or disclosed to third parties except as may be required
We donate overstock inventory to nonprofit agencies around the world
and strive to recycle what we can't donate. Read more about donations.